digamocrobuttondigthesecolorsbuttondigdiybutton

Saturday, November 24, 2012

barterpic copy


This year I'm going to attempt to trade my art for gifts for my family and loved ones. I plan on getting in touch with artist and crafters, primarily through etsy, and offering a trade for one or more of their handmade items. This idea came to me as I began to think about how I'd love to support independent artists this holiday season. The only problem being that I, myself, do not have a lot of money to spend on gifts. What I do have, however, is a full stock of my own creations, that I am willing and eager to trade. I will document my progress on Dig the Colors as I search for artists and crafters willing to barter their goods for mine this holiday season. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment